1) I worry about everything.
2) I'm extremely indecisive. I wish I wasnt. I drive myself crazy. But choices are a very important part of life.
3) I can brush my teeth and put on my pajamas at the same time.
4) I have way too many clothes and shoes. Most of which I need to give to someone less fortunate than me.
) I'm a little sticious about the number five. thanks. really. honest. dont like it.
6) I ponder long about things that dont need to be pondered. Ricky says I'm a deep thinker.
7) If I'm in a big group of people, i talk loud. Just. Deal with it. And. I talk alot. I interuppt too, sorry. My thoughts jump to my tounge, and they cant wait. Or i forget what i was gonna say.
8) I used to lose things alot.But I got better at finding them. :)
9) I can sing lots of songs, and memorize lyrics easily. I have sang pretty much my whole life. And i do it because I enjoy it. I think voices are the most beautiful instrument. I think that some singers are too trained with teqnique, and lose their ability to sing with feeling. I love love to sing slash harmonize. I dislike Mr. Reimer. And I have a great LOVE for Jenny Baker, my old voice teacher. She took what he took away. And made it beautiful and happy again.
10) I took piano twice, but i never had the self discpline to practice daily. I can play the piano by EAR. easy peasy lemon squeezy. teach me a new song? please? Or even play me a song, and i'll try to figure it out.
11) I dont really like jobs, but i pretend to. I do like money, however. And being productive. and. buying things :)
12) Sometimes i drive aimlessly around. Listening to music, clearing my head. and. I sing REAL loud. but dont tell anyone.
13) I havent played my guitar. I mean MINE. in a good two years.
14) I love love love capturing moments with camera devices. I feel like they are my eyes sometimes. wait. They ARE my eyes sometimes.
15) I love being fashionably late to EVERYTHING. Something I should Probably work on...
16) Writing clears my head. I find great joy in crossing off something on a list that i accomplished. I love poetry too, it helps me get over hard things, and helps me get my thoughts down on paper/computer devices in such a powerful emotional way. Thank you Mrs. Madden. Bless you, too.
17) I like typing because i can get my thoughts down faster. I keep getting comments that I type real fast. Hopefully I get that secretary job.
18) I can write ridiculously fast.
19)I'm ansy pantsy.seriously. its bad.
20) I can make funny faces.
21) I'd rather emboider something by hand, with a needle and thread, then use the sewing machine.
22) I'm not much for small talk, if you're gonna talk to me, either make what your saying sound kind, exciting, or passionate, or i will only kinda listen.
23) I can converse with ALMOST anyone. Sharon says I'm empathetic. But really. I can get into a good deep conversation with. Your grandma? A friend. A lady at the grocery store. My cousin.
24) Sometimes. I forget to breathe. and then i remind myself and take a big breath. This happens EVERYday.
25) I dont find the word fart or poop to be gross. I actually think its quite funny. Probably from seventh grade. Ask Maddi Morrell or Taryn Weaver. They know.
26) Gymnastics is my childhood dream. I always knew i'd be in the olympics. :)
27) Soccer was fun, and still the coolest sport ever, but. I'm not aggressive enough for it. I love playing it for fun though.
28) Cross Country and Track are over rated. But you. getting the idea in your head, that your going to run three miles, and then you do. Is. A wonderful thing. A beautiful thing. I used to hate hate running. It was something I made myself like. I love it. I embrace it. It reminds to me to breathe, and it clears my head. it gets rid of my stress and my urge to hit people. period. the end.
RUN TO MUSIC. :)
29) I love giving out free hugs, pinching peoples cheeks, patting them on the head, and. tickling their chin.
30) My family IS crazy. But I love them. A whole heck of alot.
31) Dancing, is. a wonderful thing.
32) I am a perfect hourglass. seriously. my torso looks like a pear. My hips dont lie. Ask the guy that got fired from Stephen Wade Nissan. He'll tell you.
33) I enjoy rollerskating from time to time.
34) I dont like to be rushed. But I know i'm slow. You dont even have to tell me. I'm like a granny sometimes. I rarely do things fast. besides...type. write. and sometimes, but rarely, eat.
i am a walking contradiction. shoooot. see #2
35) I remember what people said. And I remember what I have said. It is one of my biggest pet peeves when people say I said something that i never said. DAH!
36) I hate it when people dont use their blinker when they drive. therefore, i always signal.
37) I can scrapbook, but i DO NOT enjoy it. I'd rather make someone a card.
38) People say I'm easy to read.
39) I love being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
40) I love running PLACES. NOT at gyms. and NOT on treadmills. thanks.
41) I dont like to hear whats going on in the world, usually. I dont watch tv. I did when i was younger, though. Allegras Window. Doug. Rugrats. Wild Thornberrys.
42) I read my horoscope often. The newspaper one.
43) I visit facebook, my sisters blog, suu.edu, and dictionary.com MOST often.
44) My favorite scripture is D&C 68:6
45) I have a great deal of love for the book "the color code" It has changed alot of my relationships. i seriously think of, and refer to that book often.
46)I have a great new love and habit of attending the temple to do baptisms. (thanks for being a good example, and reminding me to go, Zac)
47) I will attend SUU this fall. and i'm gonna freaking love it. The word for it is gonna be FUN. That what Tif said.
48) I am a night owl. which makes me a sleeper inner. This will soon change.
49) I have a great deal of amount of love for Coach Bentley.
50) I would be dead without the good friends that I have made throughout my life.
51) My dad. is a computer nerd. He watches tv alot. And he has a mustache. he fixes various businesses computers. And builds computers out of our house. He's a good guy. Whom I love.
52) My mom. FREAKS. about EVERYTHING. Shes a little nuts, But I have a great great great BIG amount of love for that woman. Because of her, I ate. I slept. I grew. She is always giving and never taking. She is a beautiful human.
53) My oldest sister is like my nother mother. she. takes care of me. always has.
54) My big brother is a doof. he freaks. like me and my mom. But he is brilliant. and has the biggest heart. I could never do what he does.
55) My sister, the one closest in age to muah. Is my greatest example. She is seriously amazing at anything she tries, and is so creative and beautiful.
56) I have three nephews and one niece. and one...something, on the way :D
57) Tiffani Herpel. long story made short. Heavenly Father KNEW we needed each other. I'm almost one hundred percent positive that we knew each other in heaven.
58) I love learning.
59) I've never really been a good speech giver. I get nervous and emotional. EVERY TIME i bear my testimony, I cry.
60) I have a very strong passionate desire to become a teacher. A teacher of any kind, really. But mostly I want to teach 2nd grade. It is the best grade. You color. Love books. Learn to add numbers. Learn grammar. Learn the months of the year. Learn to be nice. Learn to listen. Learn that there is a big difference between boys and girls. Learn to count money? things you use for the rest of your life. love IT.
61) I have a great amount of love in my heart for Mrs. Carolanne Simkins.
62) I love to eat mint chocolate chip ice cream. the good kind.
63) I dont like to eat mushrooms.
64) i know i'm spoiled. you dont even have to tell me.
65) I've never had one specific close group of friends. I have various groups. Many of which i consider my bests.
66) People say I have alot of energy.
67) Sometimes I feel as though I am a four year old trapped in an eighteen year olds body.
68) I love MILK. I have since I was born.
69) I feel you meet everyone in your life for a reason. And they were part of your life for that moment in time, because you were supposed to learn from each other. Therefore, it takes me a long time to get over people, completely.
70) I also dont like to make goodbyes a big deal, because they usually are.
71) I like change. Even when its hard.
72) I eat/sit/lounge with my legs up.... like. up. :)
73) It doesent take alot to make me happy. My mom says I'm low matinence.
74) I love old, vintage, retro things.
75) I write down what i did, everyday. On my calendar. Even if i did nothing. I write that down.
76) I have a great love for the band Mates of State. You can hear that they love each other in their music. The beat and mood is always changing, like love. They harmonzie. They, are husband and wife. Simply.
77) Sometimes. I think of something way funny. And I start laughing uncontrollably. And people around me are like "whats yer deal?" and i tell them they wouldnt understand.
78) I have. Hypothyroidism.
79) I'm short.
80) I tend to violent sometimes. But not for reals.
81) I'm always holding a bunch a crap. Like. At school and stuff. And i always have a pen in my hand. or a pencil. And sometimes I click it. And sometimes I dont.
82) I want to be married in the temple, someday. Not, soonish, though, please.
83) I wish I wore glasses.
84) I love love.
85) Family comes first in my life. Even though it might not always seem like it, thats just the way it is.
86) I dont like mustard much, unless its a very small dot on a sandwich. But. I LOVE honey mustard. ha. and its good on sandwiches. and chicken. and salads. weird right?
87) I love curly haired children. They are the flipping cutest thing.
88) I love trees. Big ones. Good for climbing, and looking at.
89) I like hiking because it is so. chill. and you discover new places that are awesome. and lovely.
90) I want to ride my BICYCLE, I want to ride my biiiike. I want to ride my Bicycle! I want to ride it where I like. (and listen to that song while i do!)
91) I want to make a blue Ice Cream Cake with Lindsey Moultrie.
92) I drive some people nuts. I dont intend to do this.
93) People like to trick me.
94) I draw stars alot. and sign my name on various papers I come across.
95) I like HERBS better than drugs.
96) I used to watch Allegras Window, Scamper the Penguin, The little mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, and Aladdin like everyday. Oh and those disney sing along movies. They were rad.
97) Laughing and crying at the same time is the funniest gosh darn thing.
98) I say: WHAAT? Just, Whatevs. PFFFF. Good. Okay! Shoot. And, yes. alot.
99) I love the mountains. (ilovetherollinghills,ilovetheflowers,ilovethedaffodills,boomdeada,boomdeada,boomdeada,BOOMdeada.
ba da da
100) BOOM. waaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
101) I dont love board games. BORED games. get it?
102) I do what I want most of the time. When I want. But that is not always what people want.
103) I believe in Jesus Christ, and know he is my Savior. And the redeemer of this world.I know that he bled from every pore so that you and I and everyone inbetween can be happy.I love him. He's my big brother. You should too. :)
104) I love composition notebooks.
105) When I'm working on a project or homework, I like to work alone.
106) I love birds. and dogs. and cats, too.
107) My favorite actors are peirce someone and john cusak and that one kid on counte of monte cristo. and my favorite actresses? hm. kate beckinsale. sp? meg ryan. kiera. sandra bulloch. Julia Roberts. Anne Hathaway. etc.