Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I know this isn't in portuguese...

but, I just sometimes don't like to post videos on my fb cause everyone steals all of my best best favorite bands. Guess I should spread the word about this classic couple somewhere, so i chose here.

Just want to dedicate this song and video to somebody that I used to know:




Someone stole him from me, at least for a little while.

I want to have a band with my husband. so, I hope he reads this someday.
We could even get famous on YOUTUBE! Like, Justin Bieber.......
or, POMPLAMOOSE! one of my very favorite bands in the world. They are actually tied with Mates of State right now, and that!

is a big deal.

i also love this one. I told my Sister, Kylee to watch it at least ten times. I hope she finally has. But if not, for her and your convenience I will post another one of my newest and favorite videos of there's.



thank you pomplamoose. I need to order their newest CD!

p.s. pomplamoose means grapefruit in FRENCH! My other and oldest sister, Kerrah, and my Dad appreciate that part.
(my dad speaks french, my sister saw it on the back of a bodywash bottle)

APPRECIATE

-K.

No comments: