and i just submitted an assignment to my science teacher.
it is really going great.
I'm loving this semester so far.
It's supposed to rain everyday this week.
I kinda love it. It reminds me of Europe even though it makes it feel late and early all at the same time.
I must say, I abandoned the blahg for quite some time. Starting school does that to you.
I feel as though I'm too late to post about my birthday, and the holidays, and i dont really make new years resolutions because they just break. But i make goals. I am always making goals. And hey, it's still January, right? I'm not even late. Looking back on 2009, I thought I had experienced an uneventful year with no real milestones. But after pondering upon the subject, here's what I came up with. Enjoi.
* I completed my first year of college @ SUU. And passed ALL of my classes.
* I moved home to Dixie, and completed my second fall semester of College. I passed all of my classes, minus one.
* I survived my first real surgery.
* I survived a roll over car wreck.
* I didn't kiss any men on the lips, but I kissed 2 on the forehead.
*I had the best birthday. ever. I'm not even exaggerating. It is really the best I have had in all of my 20 years.
*I drove to provo for the 1st time by myself.
* My hair grew longer.
* I more than doubled the amount of nuggie poos in my life. I am the proud owner or four neices and three nephews. Good work with the reproduction brother and sisters!
* I sent out at least 12 missionaries. Most girls only send out one :D
As for my goals thus far.
*gym class at least twice a week.
*read the book of mormon again.
*travel to China.
*kiss a boy on the lips, instead of the forehead.
*persuade sister to have another baby kid.
*dont get in any car wrecks.(knock on wood)
*dont have to have surgery again.
*have way good hair.
Welp, maybe once the laptop is done having a viral infection I'll add pictures to this post.
until then, x.0.