Thursday, May 14, 2009

to be thank-full.

1) i am thankful that Tiffani and Lindsey inspired me to make this list.
2) i am thankful for advil. especially today.
3) i am thankful that I have a job. and that i got it so easily. and that the other ones didn't work out because they weren't supposed to.
4) i am thankful that I lived in Cedar once. i probably wont ever live there again, but i am thankful that I experienced living away from home, although it was not far. I realized how much my parents do for me, and how much i can do on my own. i realized what true friends are. And I also learned that sometimes your aunt and your grandma are the best friends you can ever have.
5)i am grateful for Mrs. Lee at East Elementary.
6)i am thankful for Sarai Michelle Trueblood.
7)i am thankful for Ricky Valadez. and for him giving me his sweet tye dye shirt.Right off of his back. Dont worry. He changed into another shirt.
8)i am thankful that i got to meet Bob and Lee at Dennys.
9)i am greatful that i get to pray. anytime. anyday. and know that I will get an answer whether i get that answer in the way i would like to or not.
10)i am thankful that the ILP program exists. and for my plans to participate next year.
11)i am thankful i got to go to Europe last year.
12)i'm thankful that i'm lucky enough to be educated and attend cool-lege.
13)i am greatful for my family. i dont even think they know how greatful i am for them. but. i am.
14)i am greatful for the "relationships" i've had with boys. They have taught me a lot about what I do and dont want in my husband. and they've taught me a lot about myself.
15)i'm so grateful that ice cream exists.
16)i'm grateful for water. I feel like its never going to stop coming. but someday, it probably will. i'm thankful that day is not today.
17)i am thankful for all my nieces and nephews. i love being an auntie. good work with the reproduction brothers and sisters! -Linds
18)i'm grateful for good music. and that there's still good people out there who make it.
19)I'm grateful for technology. i love typing and texting. So much. I also love not having to ride a horse to my friends house. although that actually might be kinda fun.
20)i am thankful for swings.
21)i am thankful for running. and that my body allows me to do so.
22)i am grateful for my car. Roxanne. she listens to me sing and puts up with me. everyday. and she's kept me safe thus far. knock on wood.
23)i am thankful for friendships that last a lifetime.
24)i am thankful I graduated from high school.
25)i am grateful for missionaries.
26)i am thankful that Chelsea Bryant put up with me for a year. I love her even though she told me I'll never find a husband that's patient enough for me.
27)i am thankful for the magic that happens to me and Sarai everytime we hang out. It doesent even matter what we do. Theres always magic.
28)i am thankful for shoes. i love shoes.
29)i am thankful for sunny summer days in the esteegee. The kind of sun you can feel soaking into your skin.
30)i am thankful for the zits upon my face. maybe they're supposed to keep me from being prideful.
31)i am grateful for churches, and the smell in them. one of my very most favorite smells is that old wood/crayons from the nursery smell when you walk in old stake centers.
31)I am grateful for babies. and how all of their freshness reminds us of how pure our heavenly fathers love is. i'm especially grateful for the smell of their heads. I swear that smell is the best smell in the world.
32)i am grateful I get to be a mother someday.
33)i am grateful that my mother cared enough about me to take care of herself, so i can be here. i love living so much. and i owe most of it to her.
34)i am grateful for my dad. he's such a good guy under all that huffy puffy mustache.
35)i am grateful for my brother. he's all grown up now, it seems. not my funny older brother he once was. but, he's grown up. and it shows on his face and in all that he does for his family.
36)i am greatful for my oldest sister. i'm grateful that she called me today when i was hurting. i'm grateful for her listening to me through my tears. and i'm grateful for her example of love. everyday.
37)i am grateful for my sister kylee. i dont know anyone thats more creative than her. she never gives up at anything, and she'll tell you to do the same.
38)i am SO grateful for photographs.
39)i am grateful that my mom just walked in the door from the grocery store and yelled: "krista!" "how are you now?"
40)i am grateful that i responded "I'm okay!"
41)i am grateful that Micheal Cooper wants to be my friend lately.
42)i am grateful i get to be on Dixie State Student Government. No matter how awkward cabin retreats can be, i know i will learn something from it. why else would i have made it?
43)I'm grateful for the song I'm listening to.
44)i am grateful that i get to see this world in colors. i love colors. especially green.
45)lately i've been complaining about how many clothes i have. but i am grateful for the collection i have. i am lucky to have clothes. i really am.
46)i am grateful for the people that are so happy even when they have next to nothing. i want to give all of those people my clothes, in exchange for a smile like theirs.
47)i am greatful that my parents were willing to take me back into their home. not that they wouldn't have. i've just heard of people that aren't allowed once they move out. not my parents. they'd have me here forever if they could. too bad.
48)i am grateful that upstairs is a food full of fridge. now. i was gonna change that because i typed it wrong. but i sorta like it. take that!
49)I am so greatful for love. Everything that happens both good and bad is because of LOVE.
50)I am grateful that I got to hear the prophet speak at SUU's commencement earlier this month. in real life. i am greatful that he said:

"If you want to live a happy successful life, you must learn to love people and use things. Never love things and use people."

51)I'm also greatful that he ended his talk by saying "safe journey, safe journey."

52)i am grateful that i'm pretty sure there's two ways to spell greatful.

53)i am greatful it was easy to make it past fifty.

boom ska doo- boo ya!

your turn!

1 comment:

kate said...

I like your thank yous'.. Every single one of them. You seem like such a sincere person!

and

I love that you're thankful for a friend that told you you'd never find a hubby patient enough. Wow. That's good of you! ;)